Sunday, December 6, 2009

Nanowrimo

Throughout the month of November, I was the happy participant of "Nanowrimo". With writing a hopeful 1,667 words a day in the month of november, one is to be able to finish an entire novel. My novel was all planned out before I got started writing. Heroes were created and found their way into my mind throughout several times of the day. Villans were also created, though not as easily, and were also a constant thought on my mind. I've always wanted to write a novel; it has always been my dream and hope. My story was set, and nothing could change it--or so I thought. My book DID start out the way I wanted it to. People were placed right where I wanted them; people acted how I had always imagined them. Then, the characters seemed to develop as much stubborness as me and decided that they truly weren't happy with how I was taking the book. Honestly, I don't think that I was the creator of this story. Elizabeth, Dawsney, John, Doc,....they are truly the writers of this story.

No comments:

Post a Comment