Friday, September 18, 2009

My To-Do List:

-officially decide to not be indecisive
-remove the 4-month old flower (if you could still call it that) from the vase in my window
-learn to dance (a classic Taylor Swift "You Belong with Me" dance isn't going to cut it)
-Travel to a place where they don't speak English
-Trap myself in a library for 2 weeks
-Invent a "Less-White" tanning lotion for red heads.
-Mount a telescope on the top of a mountain and count the ants at the bottom
-Teach my dog the dangers of moving vehicles
-write something brilliant
-find the antidote for boredom
-Learn how to really draw a blank
-take a class on how to roll my eyes
-watch Pacifier--learn the Peter Panda Dance
-experience the world in only sunlight by chasing the sun around the earth
-participate in a Renaissance Fair
-Bike the Tour de France
-Become a professional guesser
-Become a professional fencer
-Learn to say "hi" in at least 50 languages
-Go to alps and learn to yodel
-Have the largest firework display while watching the northern lights
-go to the Alhambra
-Visit the 7 wonders of the world in 7 days
-Touch Lady Liberty's nose
-grow the largest pumpkin ever
-have a city named after me
-star in the hit-series NCIS
-spend a summer alone in a deserted castle in France or Germany
-learn to ride a dog-sled
-hide all the clocks in my house

1 comment:

  1. I love it Jas! You are so dang creative, I highly enjoy your new blog!

    ReplyDelete